Sunday, October 3, 2010

Prayers Requested

We're in the final stretch of this pregnancy, which has felt longer than any other, even though I haven't particularly been in a hurry for it to be over. My c-section is scheduled for Thursday morning, so I humbly request your prayers for me and for the baby. I hate having to have another c-section, but I am so thankful that I can have one, because otherwise I couldn't have a baby at all. I'm also extremely thankful for the impending visits of my mother and sister, who will be able to help me out for awhile, since I already know how hard it will be to recover from the surgery.

I'm looking forward to being able to announce that the little one is here.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

May the Lord bless, save and protect!

Janelle thegeekywife said...

Many prayers!