Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates for the Week

We had an appraisal on very short notice yesterday. As with the showing that led to the contract on the house, there were boxes everywhere, etc. We really hope that, despite all of that, the appraiser will value the house at at least the amount the buyers have offered us so that their lender will approve the loan.

Please keep me in your prayers. My spirits have been very low for a couple of days and I am dealing with pain in my back and pain/numbness in my limbs. I've tried shoe inserts with some success, but not total. It's becoming clear to me that I'm not going to last too long trying to work full time at Starbucks if the position in New York is as physically demanding as the one I have here.

1 comment:

Andrea Elizabeth said...

I hope your back is better. Moving is so hard, even in the same area. I've never moved out of state before, much less so many states away! Our prayers are with you.